Legends are created when people share their pride and admiration for things above and beyond expectations. In a colorfully exotic region of the world where coffee beans are harvested with pride, there is an unmatched passion for coffee and the legend of Citavo was born!
Known for a rich flavor and fruity aroma, Colombian coffees are a favorite with coffee lovers everywhere. The appearance of the Colombian Federation Juan Valdez logo on the package certifies the product to be current crop UGQ Excelso grade green beans from Colombia.
- 100% Colombian Traditional Roast and 100% Colombian Traditional Roast Decaffeinated start with a blend of green coffees that are selected from specific growing regions and roasted to a medium level. Resulting in a brew with a medium to light body, this coffee is available in regular naturally decaffeinated varieties.
- 100% Colombian European Roast and 100% Colombian European Roast Decaffeinated contain the same selection of coffees used in the Traditional Roast but are roasted to a deeper color. The resulting brew has a medium- to full-bodied flavor and is available in regular and naturally decaffeinated varieties.
Unique among foodservice brands for its uncommonly high percentage of Colombian Excelso beans, Citavo Arabica coffee is a super-premium blend sure to satisfy coffee connoisseurs.
- 100% Arabica Traditional Roast and 100% Arabica Traditional Roast Decaffeinated are smooth, premium blends roasted to a medium level for a rich, flavorful cup profile in both regular and naturally decaffeinated versions.
- 100% Arabica European Roast and 100% Arabica European Roast Decaffeinated have the same unique blend as the Traditional Roast but are roasted to a deeper color. The roast level changes the cup profile to between a medium- and full-bodied roast. This roast is available in either regular or decaffeinated varieties.
- 100% Arabica Royal Mountain Roast is an all-mild arabica blend with no Colombian beans. Conventionally roasted to a medium level, the resulting brew has a light body.
- 100% Arabica Gold Roast is closely related to the Traditional Roast blend with a difference in the source beans. Custom roasting of this blend yields a balance of a medium- to full-bodied flavor.
- 100% Arabica West Coast Blend is a blend of Central and South American high grown mild coffee beans. These beans are then roasted deeper to produce a European Cup profile that is preferred by West Coast drinkers. The cup has a distinctive taste, heady aroma and a deep full bodied flavor.
Please contact your Marketing Associate for more information.