· In a small bowl, mix together all marinade ingredients.
· Cut each medallion into 3-4 piece cubes. Make sure that cubes are close in size so that they cook evenly. Add cubes to marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
· Soak 8 wooden skewers in water. Preheat BBQ or turn oven on to broil.
· Season veal cubes with salt and pepper, thread cubes of veal onto skewers.
· Grill brochettes for about 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with marinade.
· Serve with tzatziki* sauce and a Greek salad made of tomato and cucumber slices, olives and feta cheese, topped with olive oil and lemon juice and a sprinkling of dried oregano.
*Tzatziki is a sauce made with yogurt, cucumber, mint and garlic.