· In a measuring cup, blend soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, sugar, crushed chili pepper and garlic. Pour half the vinaigrette into a soup plate and toss in veal scaloppini. Cover with film wrap and marinate meat for 1 hour in refrigerator. Set aside rest of vinaigrette for salad.
· Grill veal at moderately high heat for about 1 minute on each side, turning only once.
· Set aside meat on a platter and cover with aluminum foil. Let rest for 5 minutes.
· In a bowl, toss together carrots, red pepper, bean sprouts, sugar snap peas and garden peas. Pour remaining vinaigrette onto salad, season with salt and pepper, and toss.
· Divide salad onto 2 serving plates.
· Cut veal into strips and arrange on the salad.