· Bring Cranberry Pumpkinseed Loaf to room temperature.
· Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
· Cut loaf into paper thin slices with serrated knife.
· Brush both sides of bread with melted butter and place on sheet pan. Dust top of chips with Cinnamon Sugar.
· Toast until golden brown on both sides, turning once. Dust the other side with Cinnamon Sugar, and set aside to cool.
· Place 3 slices of Cranberry Pumpkinseed Biscotti chips on a plate and top each with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
· Serve immediately.